Backyard weddings are super cozy and won’t break your budget. Such nuptials are usually styled in rustic and maybe vintage theme. Take all the best from the surroundings including nature, your garden if there’s any, your home and backyard. In case the weather is bad, you can always come inside. Pick seasonal flavors and food, serve it on some wooden slices and add chic rustic touches here and there to create a homey ambience. Check out this post for more inspiration to have a perfect backyard wedding.
They say that looking into the details is the secret to having a successful wedding event, and part of them is the wedding reception decorations. Having great reception decorations can add to the great memories that you have on your big day and can help guests have a wonderful time, and they can feel your love and the happiness with heart. Like today’s post is a wedding photo display ideas-one of wedding reception decoration. Let’s take a look at these fabulous that I’ve rounded up just right here for you.
For couples who are not into formal, modern affairs, country rustic wedding theme will be a great choice, which offers an opportunity to inject the newlywed’s personality into the country themed ceremony and reception, and they can also be expressed by the decoration elements. So today we’re talking about one of the hottest decoration elements-wine barrels, perfect for a winery country wedding.
Erica Mae Photography via Wedding Chicks
Matt Edge Photography
As an important part of your big day, centerpieces set the tone for an entire wedding event, for instance, we choose lanterns for vintage weddings, mason jars for rustic theme, and some gorgeous fancy tall designs for elegant fairy tale style. Here we got some gorgeous popular wedding centerpieces for to match with different wedding themes. Check and see which is your favorite styles.
Tall Wedding Centerpieces
Photo Credits: Z Media Photography| Melvin Gilbert Photography via Belle The Magazine| Weddings by Nicola & Glen|Wed Luxe
Wedding Centerpieces with Candles
2017 Trending Greenery Centerpieces
Centerpieces with Lanterns
Country Rustic Themes
See Credits Here
Have you ever thought about a wedding in the forest? It’s very IN now and one of the biggest wedding trends for the year 2017. J Imaging a forest ceremony with thousands of paper cranes dancing in the breeze above, gorgeous lights hang from the trees, charming nature beauty all round, and so many happy tears from the groom and bride, and father of the bride, and basically everyone who was there, the forest, music and the setting just brought out all the greatest emotions and feelings. One of my friends is planning her forest themed wedding and I’m so excited about it. If you’re also interested in a forest wedding, go ahead and check on these inspiring wedding ideas.
1. Paper cranes for ceremony decoration and tree trunks for seating. (Photo by Carolien & Ben via Southbound Bride)
4. Set the basic tone with this woodland wedding invitation. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
5. DIY backdrops and lanterns decorated aisle look just perfect. (Photo by Clean Plate Pictures via Style Me Pretty)
6. We love naked wedding cakes decorated with succulents. (Photo by Destiny Dawn Photography via Wedding Chicks)
9. Who doesn’t love the centerpiece settings? (Photo by Darya Elfutina via Junebug Weddings )
11. Another ceremony decoration ideas with forest trees behind. (via the Overwhelmed Bride)
12. This is what we call sweet. (Marta Locklear Photography via Bridal Musings)
13. Give your bridesmaids a touch of the woodland look with these beautiful bouquets. (Photo by Bethany Small Photography via Wedding Chicks)
14. It’s so cool to put rings in this nature box. (via Pinterest)
15. Great idea with family photos for a forest wedding. (Photo by Green Autumn Photography via The Bride’s Cafe)
16. Spread the love with unique wedding favors. (via Happy Wedd)
Nothing evokes romance quite like flickering candlelight, which is why candles are such a fitting choice for wedding décor. Though candles are frequently found in centerpieces to offer a candlelit-dinner experience, there are a multitude of options for a bride to keep in mind when considering the aesthetic of her wedding. The soft glow of candles can add warmth to any ceremony or reception, creating the romantic ambiance so many couples desire on their wedding days. With so many different kinds and colors of candles available – not to mention vessels to hold them in – there is no shortage of decor possibilities.
Photo by Lindsay Hite of Readyluck via Brides
Photo by Un Lieu Sur Terre via Bridal Musings
Photo by Love Katie + Sarah via Nouba
Photo by Paper Antler
Colin Cowie Weddings
Photo by Allison Reisz Photography via Style Me Pretty
Deer Pearl Flowers
Hi Miss Puff
Photo by J. Messer Photography
Deer Pearl Flowers
Photo by Agnes Lopez Photography via The Knot
Elegant Wedding Invites
We love the ideas of incorporating wood into weddings like barn, farm, vintage or rustic themed ones, which are simple yet won’t break your budget at all, adding a nice touch of down-home to your big day. Using wood for wedding decorations has become fashionable whether you are using them for signs, direction for seating or centerpieces. I’ve rounded up some amazing wooden wedding ideas here and happy pinning!