Pearl Bracelet, Mother Of The Bride Gift From Daughter, Wedding Jewelry

$75.00

Click For More

Sold By : Oh Best Day Ever SKU: 2235700724433792 Categories: ,

Description

Pearl Bracelet Pearls just have that certain something don’t they! They add that traditional element to your special day! They can blend in with just about any wardrobe item & look amazing. This pearl & sterling silver bracelet will complement any jewelry collection. Treat yourself or someone that you love today. All personally made pieces are created in my studio which is surrounded by nature, beauty, balance & harmony! Our fast & friendly ordering experience means that you can be wearing this piece in the shortest time possible. You will truly love to wear it! If you click the gift add on I will include a personalised card & a handwritten message with your words on it lovingly packed in a gift bag! If you have a moment please check out my other jewellery: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SantafejewelleryCo Pearls are believed to help you attract wisdom, good luck & wealth. They are well known for having a calming effect & balancing your karma. MY PERSONAL ASSURANCE TO YOU All of my pieces are handmade & durable enough to wear 24/7! I can also customise most pieces to suit your requirements. Sizes may vary slightly as every stone & pearl are unique. I also offer a lifetime guarantee! I want you to smile every time you put them on! I use the best materials available including Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Filled & other nickel & lead free metals, real gemstones, pearls, turquoise, etc. etc. & made with love. STERLING SILVER JEWELLERY 92.5 Sterling Silver is the quality standard for silver in the United States, Europe, & most world markets. It’s make up is 92.5% silver, & the remaining 7.5% is usually copper for durability. Silver has been used for centuries to aid with prevention & cure of many viruses & disorders. When gemstones & silver are combined, the silver will absorb & intensify the qualities transmitted from the stone. DELIVERY I offer free delivery worldwide on all of my pieces from Melbourne, Australia. If you prefer, express shipping is also available. DELIVERIES WITHIN AUSTRALIA: Using Australia Post. Please allow 3 to 5 days for your jewellery to arrive. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES FROM AUSTRALIA: Approx. Delivery time: using Australia Post Europe > 10 to 21 business days USA > 10 to 21 business days New Zealand > 5 to 15 business days Asia Pacific > 5 to 15 business days Canada > 10 to 21 business days Please contact me if you would like an express delivery price within Australia or worldwide. Feel free to check out my other items: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SantafejewelleryCo Pearl Bracelet, Mother Of The Bride Gift From Daughter, Wedding Jewelry