Rustic Silver Ring – Handmade Unique Rough Artisan Design Mens Wedding Band Brushed Matt

$99.00

Click For More

Sold By : Oh Best Day Ever SKU: 2235700109354964 Categories: ,

Description

Handcrafted in my studio in the beautiful Blue Mountains, using traditional silversmithing techniques. I put great love & care into each individual ring. I enjoy crafting a one off a kind ring especially for you & your loved one. Width: 8mm Thickness: 1.8mm Materials: Sterling silver This ring is made of sterling silver & has been filed to give it that rough texture. I have then oxidized the ring & polished it with a wire brush to give it a matte finish. This ring is great as a dress ring or often is used as a wedding ring. I can customize the ring to be wider or thinner if you like. I can make this ring in most metal combinations including Rose gold or titanium. Message me if you’d like a quote for a different width or metal. I recommend you have your finger sized by a reputable jeweler in your area. Please let the jewelers know the ‘width’ your ring will be. If your ring width is 7mm or wider, then ask them use a wide band ring sizer. If the ring is not the best fit I will resize the ring once free of charger (unless a lot different in size) . Be aware, it is much better for me to resize your ring to be larger in size, rather than smaller in size for several reasons. Please specify size in Message to seller during checkout. The ring can take up to two weeks to manufacture & another 2 weeks to arrive in the post. Contact me first if you need it faster. Please note there will be a fee of $35 for this. The difference between fine silver & sterling silver is that fine silver is 99.9% pure silver. Sterling silver is 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% a mixture of metals, usually copper. They do this to make the silver harder & longer lasting. Fine silver is softer & scratches & wears quicker.” Rustic Silver Ring – Handmade Unique Rough Artisan Design Mens Wedding Band Brushed Matt