Warm wooden details, whimsical lighting, trailing foliage…Do you want to celebrate your vows with an enchanted forest theme? Actually, we’ll see more wedding receptions held in the forest next year 2019, which is a very hot trend now and there’re lots of options and creativities to make it your own personality. Many elements are easy to DIY given their woodsy nature as well. Are you a fan of forest wedding? If yes, check out the following forest wedding reception ideas and get inspired.
Once upon a time…we couldn’t think of a more magical wedding than one featuring woodland wedding ideas. Maybe we’ve read too many storybooks, but there’s something undeniably enchanting about tying the knot under a canopy of leaves, surrounded by the dense foliage of towering trees. We’ve been cast under the forest fairy’s spell, and you will be too with these woodland wedding ideas. Moody palettes, mossy accents, forest berries, lush greenery, wooden stumps — the combination is utterly alluring, especially when sprinkled with the fairytale love of a wedding day. The dreamy woodland-themed wedding look is often a charmed fusion of bohemian and rustic with underlying romance.
Junebug Weddings | Whimsical Wonderland Weddings | Style Me Pretty
Have you ever thought about a wedding in the forest? It’s very IN now and one of the biggest wedding trends for the year 2017. J Imaging a forest ceremony with thousands of paper cranes dancing in the breeze above, gorgeous lights hang from the trees, charming nature beauty all round, and so many happy tears from the groom and bride, and father of the bride, and basically everyone who was there, the forest, music and the setting just brought out all the greatest emotions and feelings. One of my friends is planning her forest themed wedding and I’m so excited about it. If you’re also interested in a forest wedding, go ahead and check on these inspiring wedding ideas.
1. Paper cranes for ceremony decoration and tree trunks for seating. (Photo by Carolien & Ben via Southbound Bride)
4. Set the basic tone with this woodland wedding invitation. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
5. DIY backdrops and lanterns decorated aisle look just perfect. (Photo by Clean Plate Pictures via Style Me Pretty)
6. We love naked wedding cakes decorated with succulents. (Photo by Destiny Dawn Photography via Wedding Chicks)
9. Who doesn’t love the centerpiece settings? (Photo by Darya Elfutina via Junebug Weddings )
11. Another ceremony decoration ideas with forest trees behind. (via the Overwhelmed Bride)
12. This is what we call sweet. (Marta Locklear Photography via Bridal Musings)
13. Give your bridesmaids a touch of the woodland look with these beautiful bouquets. (Photo by Bethany Small Photography via Wedding Chicks)
14. It’s so cool to put rings in this nature box. (via Pinterest)
15. Great idea with family photos for a forest wedding. (Photo by Green Autumn Photography via The Bride’s Cafe)
16. Spread the love with unique wedding favors. (via Happy Wedd)